Information about cookies
You as a user must also be able to agree to cookies being stored on your computer, which can be done through settings in the browser you use.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers. These are sent from our website or our partners’ servers and saved on your device as below. We use different cookies:
- Session cookies are a temporary cookie that expires when you close your browser or app. This is used so that we can identify you while you visit the website.
- Permanent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire. This is a file that is permanently saved on your device and is used so that we can improve your user experience. This includes, for example, the opportunity for us to adapt the website to your wishes, choices and interests.
- First-party cookies are cookies set by the website you visit.
- Third-party cookies are cookies set by a third-party site. This is provided by third parties to conduct web analytics and traffic measurement.
- For web analytics, for example to get information about how visitors interact with the site.
- With the help of cookies, we can adapt our advertising to your behavior and thus show relevant products / services to the right person.
- To improve your experience, for example to create personalized offers, remember what is in your shopping cart and enable different services and functions to work as they should.
The cookies we use improve the services / products we offer you. Some of our services actually need cookies to function properly, while others simply exist to make our services more manageable or flexible for you or your company.
Necessary cookies are absolutely necessary to be able to offer our basic functions and services, e.g. logins, remembering of shopping cart or customer portal. Our services would not work without these cookies.
- Analysis cookies
Provides comprehensive analytical information regarding your use of our services.
- Function cookies
Enables us to save settings such as language / browser settings or if we are to pre-fill your information in e.g. form / check out. Without these cookies, we would not be able to tailor our services to your wishes. These cookies are necessary, because they are fundamental to our services that your experience with us should be as good and smooth as possible.
- Security cookies
Make our services and your data safe and secure, as they help us detect fraud / hacking attempts and protect your data properly. As this is an incredibly important part of our services, these cookies are clearly necessary.
Who do we share the cookies with?
RedLocker AB shares the cookies with Google to view the cookies from the website.
Google analytics/Search Console/Tag-manager.
We use these tools for tracking and analyzing our visitors. Google warrants that users remain anonymous and that no identifiable information is sent or shared.
How do I say no to cookies?
If you do not accept cookies, you can configure your browser so that cookie files are not downloaded to your computer. Then all cookies are turned off. However, temporary cookies are necessary to be able to navigate our website, the website will not work unless temporary cookies are accepted. If you do not want data to be collected about you as above, you can block cookies from third-party cookies in your browser.
You are always warmly welcome to contact us at RedLocker AB for more information about our cookies. For more information on how we handle and collect personal data, please read our personal data policy.